Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Cold Outside

When it is this cold, it is time to turn the oven on and bake something warm and yummy!

It's too cold for ice cream, so a warm root beer cookie and a glass of milk will keep us toasty, and still taste like a root beer float. Sugar cookies are also good when it is really cold. Many times, I do not wait for the frosting. I like them hot off the cookie sheet.

I am trying to convince Michael to make a chocolate orange cookie. He is not excited about it yet, but I will keep working on him. I love orange and chocolate, so I will update on the taste test when I have a cookie in my hand.

The orange cream cookies passed our friend's taste test, so we just have to wait for the legal part of the process to make the cookies available. You are going to love this cookie!

It was 10 degrees below zero last night! Stay warm tonight!

No comments: