Saturday, April 3, 2010

Great Letter

While we were in the process of moving, we received this great letter in the mail. We are using stars to protect the writer's identity. I am writing this letter exactly as she wrote to us.

To Whom it May Concern:

I am ***. I'm in 4th grade and I go to *** Elementary. I am learning how to write business letter's so I chose you to write to.

My mom loves your coffee cookies! The reason she loves them is because then she doesn't have to make coffee at 6:00 in the morning.

If you don't have any bread products, I think that you should make some banana bread mix because my whole family loves any kind of bread. I was wondering if I could have a coupon so that my family could try more of your other products.

Keep up the good work,

***

What a great letter! We will see what we can do to get a banana bread mix made. Michael has a great recipe. I will give him a little nudge to get it started!

We have lots of other new bread products. I will try to get them on the site soon, so her family can enjoy Creekside Grains breads.

No comments: