Thursday, February 23, 2012

Land of Delights

I just had the most wonderful conversation with Greta Stimson, who owns Land of Delights in Leland. They will be carrying our mixes later this spring. Her store is so pretty and Greta is a "delightful" person to visit with.

They are open on Saturdays only until May, so if you want to hang out in Leland on a Saturday, stop in and say hi.

When I went to their web site http://landofdelights.com, I was enthralled with the music boxes. They have a link to the adorable Leelanau Theme Song, so I thought I would share it with you.

Check it out.

landofdelights.com/song.html

That song reminds me of my wonderful childhood, camping or staying at our cabin "up north" with my family. What great memories! Michael actually lived that wonderful Leelanau childhood, when he spent every summer on North Manitou Island.

I know that you will be humming the song all night, after you hear it! Enjoy!

No comments: