Thursday, March 29, 2012

Props and Cocktails for Dinner

Michael has been baking mixes and photographing them all week
to update the web site and our labels.
I taste tested the products after he completed photographing the products.
It has been a very fulfilling week!

A few days ago, he spent the entire day baking and photographing.
I could tell that Michael did not feel like making dinner, so I suggested that we eat the props!
The Cherry Cream Scones were our main course.
They were spectacular!

Of course, we needed a salad, so I whipped up a fresh fruit salad.
I am not a cook, but I can make a great salad.

I used as much fresh fruit as I had on hand
(strawberries, orange, banana, pineapple, grapes),
added peaches that Michael had canned in the fall,
then topped it with frozen blueberries that I had bought fresh from
our friend Roberto's blueberry farm last September.
They froze beautifully, and I love having wonderful blueberries all year round.

We had a great fruit "cocktail."


It's not often that we eat props and have cocktails from a photo session,
but it sure was fun,
and delicious!

No comments: