Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We Saw it Again!

Since it is such a hot night, Michael was outside playing with a new glow in the dark toy. He asked me to come outside and watch him fly this toy. After enjoying the toy flight in the clear night sky for a few minutes, I suggested that I should check to see when the International Space Station would be passing by. It would be a great night to watch the flight. I had no idea if it was even in our range. It has been a few months since we last saw it and I lost track of the schedule.

What great timing! I checked the web site at 10:20 PM. The next pass by was to happen at 10:20 PM! I flew out the door, checked the sky and found the International Space Station, right on time! I missed the first minute of the flight as it came over the western horizon, but I got to see it for the three minute duration as it disappeared over the trees in the eastern skyline!

This marvelous machine amazes me! There are people on there! They get to live in space! Wow!

No comments: