Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Too Much

Our friendly squirrel is at it again.
While I was in the house preparing my lunch,
I looked out the window to see Mr. Squirrel preparing for his lunch.
We had two leftover beer breads that I put on the deck
for the birds to enjoy.
Mr. Squirrel decided that he wanted a loaf of bread.
He grabbed it, put it in his mouth, 
then made me laugh out loud,
hysterically!
The bread weighs at least two pounds.
Mr. Squirrel weighs the same.
He was trying to lift a loaf of bread that was way too heavy for him.
The bread stayed in his mouth for about five seconds
before it fell out of his mouth, off the deck and onto the ground.
A muffin like the one below is one thing, 
but an entire loaf of bread was too much for him.
Our critters are so entertaining!

No comments: