Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pretty Purple

 I love our property in every season.
Last week, I enjoyed the fragrance and delicate beauty of the Lily of the Valley.
This week, the beautiful Iris has bloomed.
 We have iris flowers throughout the property. 
Some are under our deck, while others are randomly scattered in our back field.
One dark purple plant is in our front planter.
I found the image of that flower in last year's blog, on May 24!
Are we behind in blossoms and blooms this year!
 I gathered some of them in a vase to hold them in.
They were so tall that I had to photograph them on the ground.
I get to enjoy them on my counter for the next few days.
God's creation is so incredible!

“And why do you worry about clothes?
See how the flowers of the field grow.
They do not labor or spin.

No comments: