Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Melvin the very smart kitty!

This came in an email from Tim, my friend and Creekside Grains fan. He has two very curious kitties. This is Melvin the curious kitty story.

"In the a.m., I was preparing to start in on the new Creekside Grains order. Then I noticed I still had 1/2 package of sourdough pancakes left from the last order, so I made them instead.

I had some done, and stepped out of the kitchen very briefly. Upon my return, there was Melvin, with a pancake in his mouth!! Cute, but..........


Then last nite, I made the whole wheat blueberry ginger cookies. They were "cooling" on top of the stove, and I stepped out of the kitchen very briefly. Upon my return, there was Melvin with a cookie in his mouth!! Cute, but...........

So Melvin's feedback has a high rating, and mine does too!!!"


This story is very similar to Tim's neighbor's dog a few years ago. Tim put a package of hamburger to be grilled on the picnic table to get something from the kitchen, very briefly. When he returned to the picnic table, the neighbor dog was smiling at Tim and thanking him for dinner. The dog had eaten the entire package of hamburger!

There is something about Tim and his magnetism for four legged critters who like his food! I am so glad that they like Creekside Grains!

No comments: