Monday, December 19, 2011

Monster Cookies and Christmas orders

As I pack five cases of mixes to ship to Vincent's Village Mercantile in Marshall, Michael is baking his first test batch of Monster Cookies! It is a good thing that we just finished dinner, or I would be heading for the bowl of dough! Michael is keeping me out of the dough by dropping five or six M & M's and some chocolate chips in my hand every now and then.

Those cookies smell so good and I cannot wait to taste one, or two or five (I have to make sure that they are really taste tested). I hate waiting for them to cool, but I can be patient, just so I will not burn my tongue. I will update when they are ready for production.

Every day for the past five days, we have received a phone call from Tassier Sugarbush in the Upper Peninsula town of Cedarville. They order Buttermilk Pancakes and "Sourdough" Pancakes. As soon as I ship a case, they run out and have to call to order more. I am having so much fun answering the phone every day to know that they have just run out, again! I cannot wait for tomorrow's phone call!

No comments: