Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And Another Snow Day

When I posted on the blog yesterday, the snow was flying.

I made a last minute decision to snow blow the driveway yesterday afternoon,
in anticipation of Michael having an early morning appointment.

Good choice!

I removed about four inches of snow yesterday,
then discovered four more inches of snow this morning,
along with the snow banks at the edge of the driveway from the snow plows.

Michael would not have been able to get out of the drive
this morning if I had not gotten a head start on it yesterday.

Michael photographed me right after I completed the
snow removal task this morning.
I have not seen it yet, but I was covered in snow.
I will post tomorrow!

I have a dear friend who lives in Connecticut.
She posted on Facebook that her wonderful husband cleared the driveway,
while she got to sleep in.
I posted back that my husband cooks and bakes for me,
so the least I can do is clear the driveway!
What great husbands we have!

No comments: