Sunday, January 15, 2012

Winter Wonderland

When I was supposed to be painting my bathroom closet yesterday,
I was doing everything I could to stay outside.
I hand shoveled the driveway, then spent some time with the camera.
It was way too beautiful to be inside.

This is our bridge over Beitner Creek.
You hear the creek and all of the birds on our website.
Yesterday, I got to enjoy the real thing in full color and surround sound!

This is one of our sunflowers from summer.
I really wanted sunflowers, but Michael did not have time to plant them early last summer.
One day, we looked in our planter, and there were about five sunflowers!
The birds had dropped seeds and they grew into very tall, very pretty flowers.
I still think this one is still pretty, with his snow hat on!

This is one of our blue spruces that we transplanted
just after we bought our Creekside property.
He is growing into a very lovely tree.

This is the view from our kitchen/warehouse.

Who wants to work inside when I get to see this view every day?

I am making up for lost hours yesterday,
by working tonight,
but it was worth it!

No comments: