Thursday, January 19, 2012

And One More Snow Day


I said I would post the image and here I am!

I am not covered in snow as much as I thought.

I took my jacket hood and sweatshirt hood off and cleared my goggles,
so some of the snow is gone.

I have to wear the bright orange hat so I can be seen at the edge of the driveway.

I do not want to be a statistic as I clear the drive!

I wore way too many layers of clothes.
Because it was very windy, I thought I would be chilled.
I was wrong.
I was roasting, especially when I shoveled by hand!

Today, I had a dentist appointment and did not have time
to clear the drive before I left.
When I came home, it was done!
Michael knew that I would not be very comfortable
after the visit to the dentist, so he cleared the driveway for me.
What a great husband I have!

No comments: