Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bonneville or Bust!

If you cannot see it closely enough, I will explain.
One of Michael's loves is motorcycle racing.
Michael is on his way to the Bonneville Salt Flats
to attempt a world land speed record on this motorcycle.

If you have never seen the World's Fastest Indian, I suggest you rent it.
It is a great movie!
Michael saw this movie and decided to go to Bonneville two years ago,
just to see the events.
He was hooked!
Now he will be one of the racers,
instead of just one of the observers.

The race team is called Heart of Michigan.
Since Michael is Executive Director of Miss Heart of Michigan,
we thought it would be a great team title.

He is in Illinois, eight hours into the trip to Bonneville.
He has two more days to get there.

I am staying home, holding down the fort
and going to the Farmers Markets.
I will also be at Castle Farms for their
Annual Craft Show on Labor Day weekend.
If you get some time and want to play, come see me!

I will update daily with Michael's progress.

No comments: