Saturday, October 17, 2009

Last Day

Today was my last day for the Farm Markets. I was at the Glen Arbor, Leland, Northport, The Village at Grand Traverse Commons and Suttons Bay every week this summer. It was great seeing new faces, the weekly "regulars" and I loved visiting with my fellow vendors. I will miss Jim's beautiful flower arrangements from Copper River Farm and great conversations with Margo from the Leelanau Peninsula Maple Sugar Bush. I will miss the fresh fruits and vegetables that were abundant all summer. I will not miss the cold and rainy Saturday's that seemed to prevail all summer.

Michael canned fresh peaches and tomatoes and made applesauce. I froze blackberries, so we will have some wonderful memories of summer.

Michael will continue the Frankfort Market all winter. It is year round.

I will be on the road with Shipshewana on the Road for three out of the next six weekends, so it will be a busy fall/early winter for me.

You can also catch me at a few of the local craft shows at schools, as well as the craft show at the Park Place in November.

Keep checking the web site for Michael's new creations! He is always inventing something new and exciting for me to taste test!

No comments: