Saturday, October 10, 2009

No Summer - No Fall

We enjoyed another great day at the Farm Markets until the winds came howling and the rain came down.

At Frankfort, Michael said it took four men to hold each tent to get them folded up. The winds were fierce. It was the Frankfort Pumpkin Festival today. I felt sorry for the visitors. It was so cold and windy!

Suttons Bay was very nice until closing time. Right then, the winds picked up. A few minutes after the car was packed, the rain started. It was perfect timing for me!

Since we had no summer and it looks like fall has come and gone, I wonder what winter will bring! Another long winter of very cold and lots of snow? Fine with me, as long as I can get the wood split and stacked soon.

Time to make an Italian Hot Chocolate and toast my tootsies by the fire.

No comments: