Monday, November 30, 2009

What a Great Weekend!

Michael was in Frankfort for the Holly Berry Christmas Craft Show and I was in Jackson for the Rose Festival Craft Show on Saturday. Both shows were well attended, with lots of smiling shoppers! I ran out of double chocolate chip cherry cookies at the same time that I ran out of the samples, so the timing was just right.

The root beer cookies were a smashing success, again! I would love to be able to videotape expressions when our clients taste a root beer cookie for the first time. The expressions are priceless! They range from smiles to disbelief! "Wow" is a popular expression, along with "different" and "tastes like root beer!" The disbelief expressions come from clients who cannot believe that we can make a root beer cookie and that it tastes so good!

Since I am from Jackson, my mother helped me at the show. It was fun to see friends and clients and to hang out with Mom for the weekend. I took a snapshot of Mom at the booth. When I find the camera (buried under milk crates and tablecloths from the show), I will post it on the site. We had a great time!

Back to preparations for this weekend's show. I will be in Lansing for Shipshewana on the Road. Michael may join me! Wherever we are, it will be a great weekend!

No comments: