Thursday, November 12, 2009

What a Week!

Let's see...Shipshewana on the Road last weekend, then home early Monday morning in time to deliver a wholesale order. Take inventory, pack more mixes, then repack the van to drive to Lansing on Tuesday afternoon for a food show on Wednesday. Drive back home on Wednesday night. Take inventory and prepare for the Craft Show at the Park Place Hotel next Friday and Saturday.

In the mean time, pack the van to photograph the Army Recruiters Ball in Grand Rapids on Saturday afternoon and evening.

It feels like Monday, but the calendar says it is Thursday.

I am so confused! Maybe I am tired and have been in the van too many hours this week.

Next week, I will catch up! Oops, cannot do that yet...Thanksgiving weekend, I will do it all over again. This time, I will be in Jackson for the Rose Festival Craft Show! One week later, it will be another Shipshewana on the Road in Lansing.

I look forward to a peaceful week between Christmas and New Year!

No comments: